Spooky Halloween Stuffed Peppers
1 Red onion
2 Cloves of garlic
4 Bell Peppers
Tin of tomatoes
Flava It Smoky BBQ
- Cut around the top of the peppers and remove the top, then cut in your chosen scary faces!
- Finely chop a small handful of carrots, half an onion and 2 gloves of garlic (optional)
- Place your minced beef in a large frying pan with olive oil
- Stir the beef until almost brown, then add the carrots, onion, then followed by the garlic (and any other veg)
- FLAVA IT - Add your Smokey BBQ seasoning and give it a good stir
- Add a splash of water, a teaspoon of tomato paste and some vegetable or beef stock
- Leave to simmer for a few minutes
- Place the peppers onto a small baking tray, then spoon in beef mixture
- Add a load of cheese to the top of the peppers, before putting their hats back on
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 200° and serve!