- Deskin and shred the jackfruit, before pouring in a whole sachet of FLAVA IT Smoky BBQ
- Leave the jackfruit to marinade for 3 hours and set aside
- Once marinades, fry off the jackfruit until golden brown. Add some BBQ sauce if you like it saucy!
- Heat up the taco shells in the oven until ready
- Meanwhile, de-skin the avocado and mash up in a bowl with a fork. Add salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste
- Load up your golden taco shells, and add on a selection of toppings and you're good to go!