Roast Leg of Lamb
Impress the family with this easy, flavourful and succulent Roast Leg of Lamb.
Leg of Lamb
- Melt a knob of butter and stir in a whole packet of Garden Mint.
- Make lots of small incisions in the skin and pour the butter mixture over, making sure it gets deep into the meat.
- Push in your peeled garlic cloves.
- Roast in the oven at 200°C (380°F) Fan / Gas Mark 5 for 20 mins
- Remove from the oven, then add some oil and the chopped vegetables.
- Pop back into the oven for about 50-60 mins.
- When done, allow to rest for 15 mins and voila!