- Chop up the sweet potato into wedges and sprinkle with 1/2 the FLAVA IT Piri Piri sachet and a drizzle of olive oil. Place these in the air fryer for 25 minutes of 200 degrees.
- Then, chop up the chicken into cubes and sprinkle on the other 1/2 the FLAVA IT Piri Piri sachet, then place it in the air fryer for 15 minutes on 200 degrees
- Meanwhile, de-skin and de-pip the avocado and place into a bowl with diced garlic, a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper
- Mix up the avocado with a fork until nice and smooth
- Chop up the cucumber, peppers and ice gem lettuce and place in a deep bowl
- Once the chicken is cooked and the wedges are soft, plate up your meal!