Mob x Flava It! – Chicken, Tomato & Mozzarella Tray Bake
We’ve teamed up with the UK’s leading food media publisher, Mob to create a meal-time masterpiece with our affordable, accessible and delicious seasoning sachets. You can find our range exclusively across all of Aldi UK’s 1,000 stores! Hurry, while stocks last…
This particular sachet is a bright and spicy mix that’ll bring any dish to life. Careful, it’s gotta kick!
Mob x Flava It - Triple Chili Pasta Seasoning Mix
Chicken thighs (we used 8)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Into a large baking tray add the tomatoes, peppers, the chicken thighs and the Kalamata olives. Tear the ciabatta into crouton size pieces then add to the tray. Next, take the cloves from your bulb of garlic and add to the tray (no need to peel them). Pour a large glug of olive oil over the ingredients, ensuring each is coated. Sprinkle a large pinch of salt and pepper, and then add the contents of the seasoning mix sachet.
- Time to get hands on. Rub all of the ingredients in the tray, ensuring everything is covered in oil and seasoning, before placing in the oven for 30 mins.
- Once 30 mins is up, remove the tray. Toss the ingredients, basting them in the sauce. Place back into the oven for 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven, and toss the ingredients again and drain any excess liquid from the tray. Take your mozzarella balls and tear into little pieces. Scatter these across the top of the traybake. Drizzle the traybake with olive oil once more then, put it under the grill for 5 mins.
- Take the traybake out and set aside. Roughly chop up the basil. Plate up with a sprinkling of basil and enjoy!