Mob x Flava It! – Vodka Gnocchi Bake
We’ve teamed up with the UK’s leading food media publisher, Mob to create a meal-time masterpiece with our affordable, accessible and delicious seasoning sachets. You can find our range exclusively across all of Aldi UK’s 1,000 stores! Hurry, while stocks last…
This particular sachet is a bright and spicy mix that’ll bring any dish to life. Careful, it’s gotta kick – and it’s not just the alcohol!
Mob x Flava It! Triple Chili Pasta Seasoning Mix - whilst stocks last in Aldi stores...
Double Cream (200ml)
- Finely chop your onion and garlic. Grate your parmesan.
- Heat a sauté pan over a medium heat with a glug of olive oil. Tip in your onion and fry for 15 mins until totally soft.
- Add in the contents of your seasoning sachet, then cook out for a minute. Add all your tomato purée and cook for about 5 mins. It should get nice and dark, and begin sticking to the bottom of your pan.
- Pour in the vodka and scrape the base of the pan to deglaze it, then add your cream.
- Heat your grill to high.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil, then tip in your gnocchi. Cook until it rises to the surface, this should take about 2 mins.
- Lift your gnocchi into the saucepan with a slotted spoon, then add in 3/4 of your cheese and a splash of gnocchi cooking water to loosen. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Tip your mixture into a baking dish, then add your basil and tear over your mozzarella. Sprinkle over your remaining Parmesan, then pop your dish under the grill. Grill for about 5 mins until bubbly and golden.
- Grind your black pepper over the top. Serve and enjoy.