Mob x Flava It Pulled Chicken Tacos
We’ve teamed up with the UK’s leading food media publisher, Mob to create a meal-time masterpiece with our affordable, accessible and delicious seasoning sachets. You can find our range exclusively across all of Aldi UK’s 1,000 stores! Hurry, while stocks last…
Our Mob x Flava It! seasoning mix, Pulled Chicken Tacos brings a blend of go-to flavours whilst still packing a punch.
Mob x Flava It! Pulled Chicken Tacos Seasoning Mix - in Aldi whilst stocks last
4 Chicken legs or 6 Chicken Thighs
3 Cloves of Garlic
1 pack of small tortilla wraps
- Cut the skin of the chicken 4-5 times with a sharp knife. Rub with the half contents of the seasoning mix sachet, then set aside.
- Thinly slice 2onions and the garlic. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- In a pan, add a glug of olive oil and the sliced onions with a big pinch of salt. Cook for 5 mins until starting to caramelise. Then add in the rest of the seasoning mix and cook for another minute.
- Add the garlic, stir through and sit the chicken on top along with all the marinade. Chuck the whole lot in the oven for 35-40 mins or until the skin is crispy and chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Blend the peanut butter with the jalapeños, the coriander, a splash of jalapeno liquor and a splash of water. Season with salt and a squeeze of lime if needed.
- Now, thinly slice the cabbage and the other onion, then add to a large mixing bowl. Pour over the peanut butter sauce and chuck in the remaining jalapenos. Roughly chop the remaining coriander and add to the bowl.
- Toss everything together and add a squeeze of lime if necessary.
- Heat your wraps on a medium-high heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side (or until golden).
- Pull your chicken out of the oven and rest for a couple of minutes. Shred the meat off the bone with a couple of forks.
- Build your tacos up with plenty of the caramelised onions, pulled chicken, slaw and top with a squeeze of lime. Get stuck in.