Warming, rich and filling Lamb Hotpot, the perfect comfort meal!
- Marinade Lamb in Flava It Garden Mint for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, finely chop up all the veg into 1cm x 1cm cubes (leave 1 potato).
- Fry off all the veg on medium heat for 5 mins, then add the diced Lamb.
- When Lamb starts to brown, add a tablespoon of plain flour and stir until the flour browns
- Pour over the stock so it covers the lamb and veg and simmer with lid on for 1 hour.
- Then, slice the remaining potato and place an even layer of sliced potatoes over your lamb and stock mixture.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Pop in the oven for another 40 mins at 180°C (360°F)!