flava-it™ Marinade Recipes
Chinese Chicken Pitta Pockets
- 1 Packet of flava-it Chinese Marinade
- 2 large skinless Chicken Breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- 200g (7oz) Natural Greek Style Yogurt
- 4 Pitta Breads
- 1 Bag American Salad (Bag of salad with carrots, onions, peppers and lettuce)
1. Make the dressing - In a bowl place 2 teaspoons flava-it™ Chinese Marinade, add the yogurt and stir.
2. Place the remainder of the flava-it™ Chinese Marinade into a large plastic bag, add the chicken and toss to coat, refrigerate for 5 minutes.
3. Cook the chicken breasts on the BBQ or under the grill for 10 - 12 minutes.
4. Toast the Pitta pockets or place on the BBQ for 2 minutes, turning after 1 minute. Slice each chicken breast half into 4. Cut the Pitta in half lengthways flap open, place on the chicken, 2 tablespoons salad and 2 teaspoons yogurt dressing, close Pitta and cut in half to serve.
Serves: 4 as a snack meal